All sales final. Each singularly crafted ring is a piece of art. No Warranties.
You are entering a legally binding agreement.
- “Content” means personal data or information, text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. “Your Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to or through the Site, such as invitations, and information that you display as part of your account profile. “User Content” means Content that users submit or transmit to or through the Site.
- “Site” includes without limitation registered accounts, Site Content and digital data and information posted and accessible therein.
- A “user” is someone who accesses, browses or in any way uses the Site. The terms “you” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the Site.
- The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, and “3D Team Rings” refer to Portal Sports Corp. and its affiliates and agents.
- Permitted Use and Your Obligations
3.c. You represent and warrant that you are at least the “Minimum Age” (defined below).
3.d. You agree that you will not violate any rights of 3D Team Rings, third parties, or of other users, including without limitation intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights.
3.e. You agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, mobile access, and Internet access necessary to use the Site.
- Your Right to Use and Access the Site – A Limited License
4.b. Hyperlinking to the Site. You may create a link (the “Hyperlink”) to the Site provided that:
4.c.1. You do not replicate any of the Content of the Site;
4.c.2. The Hyperlink shall not imply any endorsement of any product or services or party;
4.c.3. The web site linking to the Site does not contain material prohibited under section 5.2; and
4.c.4. 3D Team Rings may withdraw your right to link to the Site at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, in which case you agree to forthwith permanently remove the Hyperlink.
- Prohibited Use of the Site
5.b. You agree that Content you will post, upload, publish, transmit or otherwise distribute on the Site will not:
- Be misleading in fact to individuals reading or viewing your User Content;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be for an individual other than yourself or be on behalf of a company or other legal entity for which you have not been properly authorized to provide such Content;
- Be offensive, harmful and/or abusive, including but not limited to, contain images depicting or language containing expletives or profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, sexually explicit material or that promotes bigotry or discrimination against protected classes (e.g., racist/discriminatory speech or imagery);
- Accuse others of illegal activity, or describe physical confrontations and/or sexual harassment;
- Be of a nature that does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business or have no qualitative value (including, but not limited to, spam, chain or other mass messaging);
- Violate any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Be inappropriate based on the applicable subject matter;
- Use the Site for unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” surveys, contests, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or other form of solicitation materials;
- Contain material that, in our sole discretion, violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this Site;
- Contain material that is illegal, or that violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation;
- Contain language or images intended to impersonate other individuals (including names of other individuals) or offensive or inappropriate user names or signatures;
- Even if it is legal where you are located, provide information that promotes or facilitates escort services or prostitution; and
- Contain material that is not in English, that is encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or appropriate any system, data or personal information.
5.d. 3D Team Rings is under no obligation to review any User Content submitted, posted or otherwise displayed on the Site and assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever relating to any such User Content. You may not imply that any User Content is any way sponsored or endorsed by 3D Team Rings, nor that 3D Team Rings has reviewed, is aware of or approved, or taken any decision or action on any Content submitted, posted or otherwise displayed on the Site.
5.e. You agree that you will use the Site in a reasonable manner as it is customary to provide business to business communication in accordance to similar formats, and particularly, will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or 3D Team Rings’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to 3D Team Rings. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
5.f. 3D Team Rings reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post or remove any User Content at our sole and absolute discretion.
- Site Availability
6. From time to time and without prior notice to you, we may change, expand and improve the Site. We may also, at any time, cease to continue operating part or all of the Site or selectively disable certain aspects or portions of the Site. Any modification or elimination of the Site will be done in our sole and absolute discretion and without an ongoing obligation or liability to you, and your use of the Site does not entitle you to the continued provision or availability of the Site.
- Disclosure of User Information
- Intellectual Property Notices
8.b. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on, or accessed through, the Site and maintain such notices in the Content.
9. Registered User Accounts
12.a. You are under no obligation to use or continue to use the Site and may at any time temporarily or permanently cease using the Site.
- Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
14.a. Any use of the Site, reliance upon any of the Site Content, and any use of the Internet generally shall be at your sole risk and 3D Team Rings does not review, edit or censor search results, Content or Third Party links and information. 3D Team Rings disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or the Site Content accessible by use of the Site.
14.b. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. 3D TEAM RINGS DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE. 3D TEAM RINGS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, ERRORS, OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED.
14.c. IN NO EVENT SHALL 3D TEAM RINGS BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF SUCH USER’S USE, MISUSE OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, USE, OR DATA WHETHER BROUGHT IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF 3D TEAM RINGS IS AWARE OF OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH (1) THE USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, (2) THE SITE CONTENT OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY, (3) THE USE (OR INABILITY TO USE), (4) RELIANCE UPON OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY SITE CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED FROM ANY 3D TEAM RINGS SITE OR A THIRD PARTY SITE, OR (5) ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF AN ADVERTISEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. 3D TEAM RINGS DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, PRODUCT OR PROCESS DISCLOSED ON THE SITE OR OTHER SITE CONTENT ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE.
14.d. THE USER OF THE SITE ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
- Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
15.b. 3D Team Rings may use specific rules and WIPO in an ad hoc dispute resolution proceeding that may be similar to the rules for domain name disputes, as is customary for administrators of web sites.
16.d. Notice to 3D Team Rings. Any notice to be given to 3D Team Rings relating to a Claim must be given by registered mail to the following address:
3D Team Rings Division of Portal Sports Corp.
Waterford, Michigan, U.S.A.
Additionally, 3D Team Rings accepts service of process at this address. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section shall have no legal effect.
16.i. No Injunctive Relief. In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Site.
16.k. Potential Other Rights and Obligations. You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside the United States of America.
16.l. Copyright Infringement. If you believe, in good faith, that any materials on the Site infringe upon your copyrights, please send the following information to 3D Team Rings in accordance with section 16.4:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (Internet address) or other specific location on the Site where the material you claim is infringed is located. Include enough information to allow 3D Team Rings to locate the material, and explain why you think an infringement has taken place. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site is allowed;
- Identify the allegedly infringing work and include information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material — for example, the URL (Internet address) where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
- Your full legal name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Posting Date: 04/05/2019